Gary J. Foster, MD
Laser cataract correction and refractive surgery to restore vision and decrease the need for distance and reading glasses. Near focusing lens implants, laser eye surgery, and phakic IOLs.
- Post-residency training in eye laser and refractive surgery Moran Eye Center, Residency in Ophthalmology
- University of Utah, Doctor of Medicine, Honors
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Zoology Cum Laude
- Member of the Cataract Committee and co-chair of the Clinical Classroom Committee for the ASCRS
- Teaches advanced surgical techniques at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) and The American Society of Cataract
- Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) national meetings
- Certified physician trainer for the Visx laser vision correction system
What Makes Me Smile:
I am a happily married, father of three teenagers. I spend most of my free time with my family and church and love gardening, fishing, biking, photography, water sports, and hunting.